Brother DCP-J100 Driver Download process is simple and free. this package contain full driver and software for Brother DCVP-J100 Printer.
How to Install Brother DCP-J100 printer driver.
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- If the drivers are already installed into your computer, uninstall them first before you install the new driver.
To uninstall the current drivers, download the Uninstall Tool.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from “Brother Industries, ltd.” and click Install.
- When the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer to apply changes, DO NOT restart your computer. Continue the installation until the installation has finished. When the installation has finished, restart your computer.
- For Power PDF users: If you cannot install Power PDF or enter the licence key, download and install this version of Power PDF.
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Once downloaded, double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
If you cannot find the downloaded file, please click here to see how to download a file.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
If the installer does not start, click here to see the details of how to start the installer manually.